Trent and I went to a picnic for my work. Jenny and Cameron went with us and we got ice cream sandwiches afterwards at Subway...I think Cameron loved his life.
We had another soccer game that Tuesday against Hastings. Ann baked tons of goodies for the girls...I tried a pecan thing with powdered sugar on top...amazing of course!
Trent and I had a date night...we watched White Collar. Trent tried to feel the baby move again and he finally did! That was awesome. His face was priceless.
Saturday morning we left for the soccer tournament in Kansas. They had a great weekend, winning 3-2 and tying 1-1. I decided to goof off a little at one point with a soccer game because I was getting bored...it's kind of like knock out only soccer style and jumped up and down when I got Shannon out...because I'll admit we all know I have no skills in soccer and getting Shannon out was quite the achievement. Well during the jumping up and down of celebration I totally pulled a muscle. I waddled all weekend. So embarrassing.
Cravings: Sweets, cookies, donuts, all of it. Oh, and grilled cheese.
Sleep: Is a struggle...I'm having a hard time getting comfortable.
Milestones: Trent felt the baby kick! I kept putting his hand on my stomach when it would start kicking in hopes that he could feel it and on Thursday he finally did!
Best moment of the week: The look on Trent's face when he felt the baby kick.
Movement: Baby kicks the most at night right after dinner and right when I first wake up in the morning. I feel some random throughout the day...but it's sporadic right now. I love it though!
Weight Gain: 1 pound
Belly Button: It's starting to get smaller...pretty much the weirdest thing about pregnancy to me so far.
| 17 weeks |
| 18 weeks...taken while my parents were still here |
| This was after the game in Hastings |
| Trent took a picture right when I turned around...isn't it beautiful? |
| 19 weeks...Adiana joined in the picture |

No comments:
Post a Comment